Thursday, July 23, 2015

The struggle is real.......

Late night venting....

Plus size clothes shopping is like being tortured by small seam ripping rodents constantly pulling at every roll or clinging to every inch of your imperfections. It sucks! 

I'm sure all women experience this and not just us ladies with "more to love" (a term that I also despise). You see when you require a size larger then a 16/18 you have to shop at a specialty store which means big $$$! I want to be modern, trendy and hip just like all women but walking into a "plus size" store is like accepting that you are in fact different from the norm and will now be paying $80 for a $10 shirt that you would by in a regular store. Not only is the pricing crazy but because you are plus size you must 
1) be at least 5'10
2) have ginormous breasts
3) have arms the diametre of a large basketball and....
4) be extremely fond of high waisted pants

Why are stores so afraid to carry a size bigger than an 18?! Why can't plus size clothing be trendy and affordable. Seriously I don't want to wear large prints and slacks!! 

ALSO, if you've ever shopped a good sale you know that the only sizes left are always the xs/s so this has to be saying something!!

Please tell me someone out there understands what I mean!!


No comments:

Post a Comment